Monday, September 19, 2011

Various Inconsequential Notes

I spent hours and hours playing around with GIMP last night. I haven't achieved what I wanted with the header, needless to say. I'm not happy with the design (again, I was just randomly placing things) and also, there's a issue with image quality. Getting the color scheme right is another thing I'm going to be working on. I'm going to tweak it later. BUT, in the meantime, I don't think it's horrible.

Also, I added various widgets, etc. If anyone has any helpful suggestions about layout, I'd be happy to hear them. (If you have unhelpful suggestions, I'd be happy to shove a dirty sock in your mouth.) 

All that said, I'm really looking forward to actually posting actual content. 

Until then, mes amis.

P.S. With my coverage of the Emmy fashions, I'm gonna be breaking things up into smaller posts that concentrate on a specific subject, because there's so much I want to say, and it's just more organized and readable that way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment